Love It or Develop It!
Your search may be over! Our owners have purchased. This 280m2 home sits on a whopping 1458m2 site(MHSZ)...
Perfectly presented and tastefully decorated, this grand home offers so much, you can move in and just enjoy.
The edgy kitchen design features: higher bench height, wine fridge, 5 burner gas hob, 2 ovens, 3 dish drawers, floor to ceiling cabinets providing ample storage. The laundry with the stacker washer and dryer offers even more cabinets and bench space.
- Two separate living areas
- A gas fireplace and heat-pumps provide year-round comfort
- Surround sound system in the main living area
- Open plan kitchen and dining with under bench lighting
- Engineered timber flooring
- Two masters with en-suites plus
- Three generous sized bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Elegant formal living with French doors to ...
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with lighting, in built seating
- Electric awning for shade on those sunny summer days
- Fruit trees including an old-fashioned sweet grapefruit, guava and lemon
- Three car garaging plus off-street parking
- Potential development site (subject to council approval)
This elegant home will be befitting for families of all shapes and sizes.
Chockful of charm with a dash of contemporary cool, 44 Callis Ave is one class act. So, if you're looking for a family home with a bit of va-va-voom, get your skates on.
Call me now!
PLEASE NOTE: Specified floor and land area sizes have been obtained from
sources such as RPNZ or Auckland Council (LIM) documents. They have not been
measured by the Salesperson or City South Investments 2019 Ltd. We recommend
you seek your own independent legal advice if these sizes are material to your